There are actually different Tinnitus natural remedies you can eat or include in your diet to finally give you the kind of relief from tinnitus that you are looking for. These natural remedies are not difficult to find and they’re probably just lying around your kitchen without you knowing it. The effects of these natural herbs and remedies vary thus their effectiveness differs from each other as well. Some herbs can be taken or eaten for immediate effect while others need time to take effect.
5 Tinnitus Natural Remedies
1. Gingko Biloba – This herb is often associated with different kinds of illnesses and diseases since it can help alleviate symptoms including tinnitus. To use this herb as one of the Tinnitus natural remedies, you need to incorporate a small portion of the herb to your meal or simple take gingko biloba supplements. Gingko is known to increase blood circulation to the brain and help reduce dizziness in some cases. As for tinnitus, gingko biloba or extracts can increase blood circulation to the inner ear thus relieving or even preventing the occurrence of tinnitus. According to studies, some patients were even cured from tinnitus after taking in gingko supplements for some time. And although this does not have a scientific study, experts do not turn their backs on Gingko and its possible great effects on tinnitus.
2. Fresh Pineapples – Include fresh fruits especially fresh pineapples to your diet everyday. The effect of pineapple to your system is to help reduce different inflammations caused by various illnesses and symptoms. Pineapple is also a good source of vitamin C which can help boost your immune system. This fruit is very helpful in relieving tinnitus since some are caused by inflammation of the inner ear. By eating pineapple frequently, you are helping your body fight diseases and reduce inflammation which causes tinnitus.
3. Garlic – The third one of the Tinnitus natural remedies is Garlic. Garlic is a very potent herb that’s anti-caloric, anti- cholesterol and even antibiotic. These effects of garlic on your body are all helpful in relieving tinnitus. Consume 1-2 cloves of raw, fresh, garlic everyday after meals or incorporate minced garlic to your food to make it easy to eat. Garlic reduces chances of high blood pressure, control weight and even reduce inflammation and treat different infections.
4. Spinach – spinach is a very healthy vegetable that’s high in zinc. And some tinnitus is a result of zinc deficiency in the blood. To counteract this nutritional problem, you can include spinach in your diet to get the right amount of zinc you need daily. Spinach can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your diet preferences. Other foods which are rich in zinc include papaya, cow peas, string beans, asparagus and even prunes.
5. Sesame Seeds – The last of the 5 Tinnitus natural remedies is sesame seeds used as an old Chinese remedy. Sesame seeds can be used to not only relieve tinnitus it can even reduce dizziness and blurred vision. Sesame seeds are usually included in the diet and even used as an ingredient for tahini and halvah. Tahini is similar to peanut butter only the ingredient used is sesame seed while halvah is a sesame seed candy which you can chew on to relieve tinnitus.
Hope you can take your advantage by using one or more of the Tinnitus natural remedies.